Hi, nice to meet you.

I don't ever know how to talk about myself, so here goes nothing!




I'm Kelsie. Das me by the way. I just want to preface this blog post with the fact that I had a {probably} much better one typed out before this and Blogger didn't save it (even though I hit save like 50 times), so here goes round two with a beer in hand. I'm a 22 year old Leo/Virgo cusp. I have a little sister named Erika and she turns 20 this month. 

I work at SeaWorld in the Education/Conservation department! I work in conjunction with the zoological department to educate guests about the animals and conservation methods. I worked for two years prior to this in a child care facility. I...uh...enjoyed it. For the most part. Don't get me wrong I love teaching, but teaching in a classroom setting got to be monotonous for me. I was moving anyways at the end of my time in my classroom and I was looking for a change and I definitely found it. 

I started school at Stephen F. Austin and I joined a sorority. I was a Zeta Tau Alpha for a year. After a year in Nac I had to leave the school. I wasn't in a good place. I started school back up again in Houston in the Lone Star College System. It honestly was a really bad idea. I should have waited and worked on my mental health. That's a story for another time, but as of right now I have half an associates degree and I still have no idea what I'm doing with my life so there's that. 

My ex is the whole reason I moved to San Antonio. We broke up 4 months after moving here, but I'm determined to stay here and make the most of my life in San Antonio. 

I like to binge watch Netflix and Hulu, so if you ever have anything for me let me know. I just recently finished Dexter (again) and just tonight I finished Breaking Bad (again). I just started Better Call Saul, but some of the other shows I've enjoyed include American Dad, Family Guy, Rick and Morty, and SpongeBob. As you can see I'm kinda all over the place. Same with my taste in music. I also really enjoy reading. I normally read fiction books, but recently I've been forcing myself to read more non fiction books. Currently I'm reading Devil in the White City. It's really good and I definitely recommend it. 

I decided a lot of my paragraphs mentioned here I should expand upon, and I promise I will do that in a later post. I'm pretty sure that's all I have to share here. How do people normally end these things? 

much love
see y'all next time

*google searchers* 

You know what? Forget it. I'm gonna go have another beer, I finished mine already. 

Comments

Popular Posts